Monday, September 24, 2018

The Accusers by Lindsey Davis

The Accusers
Lindsey Davis
2003
3/5

This is the fifteenth in the Marcus Didius Falco mystery series.  I read it first in June 2017.   In my original review, I said:
In this not-particularly-memorable mystery, Falco is hired to prove that a suicide was actually a murder. As usual, the historical details are fascinating, and the wit makes the book; for some reason, though, this one wasn't as charming or engaging as previous volumes of the series.
I can now verify the forgettableness of this novel.  I was eight hours into the ten hour audiobook before I realized that I had read it before.  I would only recommend this one to those readers who are working through the series in order, and then more for the personal details than the story.