Thursday, July 28, 2016

July OwlCrate

I forgot to show off my July OwlCrate!  The theme was "Good vs Evil" and half the boxes were "good" and the other half "evil".  I got the "good" crate and here is what was in it:

  • Hard cover copy of This Savage Song (which I read immediately) by Victoria Schwab, with a letter from her and an autographed book plate. 
    .
    Alice bookmark from Jane's Tiny Things.  (The "evil" box got the Queen of Hearts.)
    .
    Full sized Dobby Funko Pop.  (The other "good" one was Luna Lovegood; the "evil" box got either Draco or a Dementor.)
    .
    Millennium Falcon necklace from Vector Engraving. Look at the detail! It's become my new favorite necklace! (The "evil" box got the Deathstar.)
    .
    Illuminae sticker from Drop and Give Me Nerdy. I've not read this book yet, but I picked it up from the library today.  (The "evil" box got a different quote from the same book.)