Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Mission Accomplished!

Today, I finished cataloging my personal library on LibraryThing, and it is such an accomplishment!  My total count came to 1346 physical books, 358 audiobooks, and 453 ebooks, not counting books that belonged to my husband alone.  

If you've not used LibraryThing, I highly recommend it.  I joined about a week after it launched in 2005, but had only piddled with it until lately, when I decided to catalog my library properly.  

Check it out and see if it's for you, and when you do, you can see what books we have in common as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there and thanks for commenting! Sometimes Blogger flags comments as spam despite my settings, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, it may be that I will have to manually approve it. I look forward to chatting with you!