Friday, March 10, 2023

Book Blogger Hop: 3/10/23


Today's Book Blogger Hop topic is: do you listen to audiobooks with earbuds or headphones?

Short Answer: No.  And yes!

Long Answer:  I spend most of my days at home alone, and I listen to one or two audiobooks a week as a result.  I just plug my iPod or phone into a portable speaker for use when doing housework and for when I shower, with no need for earbuds then.  In the evenings, I listen to audiobooks in the living room while I cross stitch.  If my husband is reading or watching something, then I use my earbuds; otherwise, it doesn't bother him, and he even listens some, as well.  In the car, no earbuds, of course, as that is super dangerous, but I never go into a store alone without them in and an audiobook playing.  At bedtime, I generally listen to the Psalms as I go to sleep, and I use earbuds then, too.  I listen to audiobooks more without than with, but definitely need a working set at all times.



What about you?  Do you listen to audiobooks?  If so, what is your typical way?


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly feature hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  A bookish prompt is given, for the dual purpose of giving the blogger a topic to discuss, and a way to find other book blogs to read and follow.